Friday, May 1, 2009

need your opinion

My dad just informed me that his friend will be giving me a free brand new jogging stroller. schu-weet! Ayways, my choices are either swivel wheel or stable wheel. Do you have experience with either and what do you prefer? I've never used a swivel wheel.


Oh and I am stoked to be getting a free stroller that I had to brag.

7 comments:

Tigerlily said...

Well.. I don't have a thing to say about either except WOW!!!! You are so spoiled!!!! And So LUCKY!!!!! I really think that is cool. I am happy for you.

Jessica said...

Swivel is what I have been wanting Forever!!! I have heard great things about them

Alyson said...

Go for the lightest, whatever! My friend got one and it was really heavy, but she had it bought for her too, so didn't get to pick!

Becky said...

I've had both a stable and a swivel wheel jogging stroller, so I would say to definitely go with the swivel wheel. The stable one is better if where you are running has rough ground, but you have to lift up the stroller everytime that you want to turn. I think that the swivel wheel is stable enough and it's so much better not to have to lift it up. It can get annoying to keep lifting it and it can get heavy (I think anyway), especially because my swivel wheel was a double stroller. I hope that I helped you a little bit! Take care!

-Sydney- said...

Lucky!

Holly said...

swivel. especially if it can lock and be a stable wheel when you want/need it to. i'm on my 3rd jogger. the first was stable and it was a hassle. lucky you! we should go jogging/walking up the canyon now that the weather is getting nicer. you can jog, and i'll walk!

Jenn Mobbs said...

I have a swivel that locks and it is the BEST!! If you want it to be stable no biggie but if that isn't the option I would go with the swivel!!