Friday, May 22, 2009

i know, late notice

Tomorrow, Saturday the 23 ( and MAYBE Monday), we are having a garage sale. ALL the money goes to pay for my step Dad's cancer treatments that the insurance won't cover.


1358 S Avalon Dr
Springville



A lot of neighbors have donated stuff for us to sale, so it's actually a really good garage sale and it's huge! Please come if you can, it's for a good cause!



*And I don't want to have to do it again, I want to sale everything tomorrow!

3 comments:

-Sydney- said...

How did it go?

Anonymous said...

Courtney, thank you for putting together the garage sale it was great and it was so fun watching Cloe, Brody and Abbey with there candy sale. At the end of the day I loved watching Abbey with her own box with items on it to sale. Love you Mother

Marci said...

Shoot! I would have totally come... to see you and check out the wares. Too bad. Let's get together sometime... since we both live in the state!