Friday, May 8, 2009

little miss Charlotte Faye



don't you just love that little profile!!

this little cutie pa-tootie is 6 months and still sweet as ever. She is sitting up now and is starting to get in the push up position. I haven't fed her solids yet so no favorite foods besides breast milk. When she talks it is so cute because in a soft voice she says "dadadadadadada", so sweet, I love it. Thankfully she's a good sleeper and just good all around. She had her first fall when she rolled off the bed, so sad. She is always grabbing for everything, paper, food, the remote and hair. I love her to pieces and she still has her sweet smell that I can't get enough of.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

She is a doll baby!

Tiffany Anderson said...

She is such a little cutie. I want to nibble on her cheeks!

Stacy said...

She is so so cute! I love that last picture. Such a sweetie.