first they did a little program with songs
she saw Charlotte in the crowd
I couldn't get over how cute she looked in her cap and gown!
and she will be returning next year, so much for graduating.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago
first they did a little program with songs
she saw Charlotte in the crowd
I couldn't get over how cute she looked in her cap and gown!
and she will be returning next year, so much for graduating.
Posted by courtneyb at 6:54 PM
3 comments:
wow, i am so behind on your blog! she looks so cute here, and her hair is getting so long!
Holy cow lots of posts for one day, Courtney. Your kids are so cute. I love Abbey's long curly hair! Brody is too cool for school, I have a feeling he's going to be a tough one. Cloe is dynamite on the piano and looks so cute in that yellow dress! Good luck on your garden. I think were about a month ahead of you into spring here and my tomatoes have flowers now. I am so excited!
Your kids are sure growing up!! They all are so cute. Piano recitals, graduations and no training wheels. You have been a little busy.
Post a Comment