first they did a little program with songs
she saw Charlotte in the crowd
I couldn't get over how cute she looked in her cap and gown!
and she will be returning next year, so much for graduating.
The most horrible day.
18 hours ago
first they did a little program with songs
she saw Charlotte in the crowd
I couldn't get over how cute she looked in her cap and gown!
and she will be returning next year, so much for graduating.
Posted by courtneyb at 6:54 PM
3 comments:
wow, i am so behind on your blog! she looks so cute here, and her hair is getting so long!
Holy cow lots of posts for one day, Courtney. Your kids are so cute. I love Abbey's long curly hair! Brody is too cool for school, I have a feeling he's going to be a tough one. Cloe is dynamite on the piano and looks so cute in that yellow dress! Good luck on your garden. I think were about a month ahead of you into spring here and my tomatoes have flowers now. I am so excited!
Your kids are sure growing up!! They all are so cute. Piano recitals, graduations and no training wheels. You have been a little busy.
Post a Comment