
No, it's not my newest and latest diet, it's my nerves!! I'm doing a triathlon on Saturday and i am so nervous! I signed up for it back in January thinking 5 months would be perfect amount of time to train. Little did I know, pregnancy kicks your butt and it takes a while for your body to recover. I've never tried anything like this, this soon after having a baby. I have been training but I worry about my endurance. Will I still have some steam left for the run??!! And I think I'm also intimidated because it's an all woman's triathlon and it sold out in the first week! I have in my mind a bunch of hard core woman and my chubby self at the start line. This will be my third and I've decided that triathlons are like having a baby. You forget what it's like to be pregnant and labor and delivery and the pains of nursing, so that you keep doing it. I look back on the last 2 and they were nothing, I was in much better shape. But really, I wasn't that much better off. AND at the end of my last one, I remember thinking "this is hell, I will never do one of these again". Funny, I had similar thoughts after birthing Charlotte naturally. So as your sleeping-in Saturday morning, think of me in your dreams, but keep em' clean.
The most horrible day.
19 hours ago

10 comments:
You will be great. I'll be cheering you on from home.
Good luck! If we lived closer I would be your walking/running buddy.
What!?! With bun of steel like that!?! When did you move to the big city? Have a good time! I am sure you will do great. Just picture your soon to be rockin body in a swimsuit when the race gets too tough! Glad its you and not me:c)
You can TOTALLY do this! I'm cheering from you! (from my bed)
GOOOOO Courtney!!!!! Good luck! You will be sooo glad that you did it when you are finished. (that's how I feel when I done being prego!!!!)
Umm, TMI Courtney, TMI.
You can do it! You love this crap!
no pun intended katrina.
good luck courtney. i think you are one tough chick, so i can totally picture you with all the other tough ladies that will be in the race as well. you will do great, and i'm sure this won't be your last. you are so inspiring. i'll be thinking of you hopefully while i'm lazing about in bed instead of puking in the toilet. you can do it!!!
Good luck! You ROCK! Way to go!
Good luck! I am impressed! It's always something I've wanted to do but never have!
Charlotte is adorable and you kick BUTT!!! You ALMOST make me want to do something like that... almost.
Post a Comment