![]()
![]()
I'm whistling, not puckering up. They don't let you wear headphones so I had to have music somehow. And it sounded cool on the down hill to whistle against the wind. ![]()
![]()
The most horrible day.
19 hours ago
![]()
![]()
I'm whistling, not puckering up. They don't let you wear headphones so I had to have music somehow. And it sounded cool on the down hill to whistle against the wind. ![]()
![]()
Posted by courtneyb at 4:00 PM
5 comments:
You are so awesome Courtney! And for the record you look great!!
You do look great! Why won't they let you wear headphones?
You look like a woman of steel! Congrats on a great time. Way to go!
What's up with the no head phones? Safely reasons? I don' know that I could do it without music. Very inventive to whistle though.
yikes... i dont know if i could run without music either! you are amazing for finishing... and you look great doing it! i have always wanted to do a tri but am too nervous and dont think i have the stamina. i'll have to work on that. congrats!!
Post a Comment