After much labor, it's in. And I hope I did it right!!!! I'm excited to see what will come of it. This year I planted 2 zucchini plants in the front of our house because I didn't want to give them all the room in the back, 2 tomato, 2 onion, 2 eggplant, 2 lettuce, 2 arugula, 2 broccoli, you see a Noah's ark theme here, 2 basil, oregano, 2 jalapeno, cantaloupe, 1 bean (Abbey planted it at school( and 3 peas. The lettuce and 1 of the tomato plants seem to be thriving well in their new environment, hopefully they will be trend setters for the rest of the plants. And can't wait to eat it all!! Oh and I planted 2 pumpkin plants at my moms because I didn't have the room here.
"We encourage you to grow all the food that you feasibly can on your own property . . . Grow vegetables and eat them [fresh] from your own yard. Even those residing in apartments or condominiums can generally grow a little food in pots and planters. Study the best methods of providing your own foods. Make your garden . . . neat and attractive as well as productive. If there are children in your home, involve them in the process with assigned responsibilities."
- Spencer W. Kimball, Essentials of Home Production
The most horrible day.
19 hours ago

2 comments:
Awesome, can't wait to hear how it goes!
Way to go! I didn't do a garden this yaer and will probably regret it however at my current state I don't want to weed, water or tend to another thing.
Post a Comment