


I won an online giveaway which is always fun but this giveaway was a stay at a luxury suite in park City and an entry into a race. So winning this giveaway was so awesome!! Ryan and I drove up Friday, checked in and found out it was for 2 nights rather than just 1! schweet. And my goodness, it was a luxury sweet alright. I was expecting a standard hotel but a nice and newer one. This was a condo with a gorgeous view, jetted tub, kitchen and a hot tub on the balcony. First we went over to the outlets and looked through the shops and then I picked up my race stuff and went to Red Rock Brewery for dinner. It was a very good restaurant and I highly recommend it. Luckily the race started at 10:15 so I could sleep in and relax rather than having to set my alarm for the usual early race time. It was great to relax but I couldn't sleep past 8 am, kids will do that to you. I ran the 10k and it felt really good, since I've been training for a half marathon, the 10k came easy. This was actually my first 10k, I ran it in 55 minutes. The run was gorgeous, it was along a trail through the nature reserve in Park City. Everything was green and the wild flowers were in bloom, loved it.
After the race we headed back home because Ryan needed to paint and we only planned for one night. I picked him back up from the studio about 5 and went back up to Park City, this time with the kids. Not as relaxing but the kids had a ball and always love staying in hotels. They dug the hot tub and loved yelling down to the people in the courtyard below. Sunday morning we swam in the pool, which was also awesome and then loaded the car and headed home for church. I could win these more often :)
Oh, the hotel.....It was called Newpark Hotel, and I would recommend it to you, my friend.
Friday favorites!
15 hours ago

2 comments:
I'm jealous!
There's Charlotte's beautiful suit again :)
Your calves look awesome, by the way.
Post a Comment