Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Brown's Creche

I have a thing for nativity sets, I just think they're cool. I loved the variety I saw in Italy and they were all so different and usually expansive. This year I added a few more to the collection. I have a friend who's Mom collects nativities and she told me she doesn't mind buying her neat ones from different countries because she knows that someday she will get it back. I hope my kids figure that out when they are older and buy me cool ones.
I bought this in, you guessed it, Belize. It was one of our stops on our cruise back in April.
my mother in law gave me this one because she thought it looks like little kids, which I agree, and it reminds her of when all the grandkids do the nativity story on Christmas eve. Very cute.
And one of my favorites. I have been eyeing this one for 2 years now but have never bought it. I snagged it on sale at Target for $14.99. I love it. But baby Jesus gets misplaced often, I found him under the tree the other day, Charlotte loves babies.

0 comments: