Abbey bumped against a pot of boiling water and got 2nd degree burns on her arm. And these types of things always seem to happen on Sunday around our house. It always catches me off guard when my kids need to go to the doctor on a weekday and I am able to go somewhere besides the Instacare.

Charlotte is the only child that I had not yet had a chance to get ready for church. I'm never surprised to see her if anyone gets her ready besides me and I don't get a chance to give my "approval". Ryan gave Cloe credit for this outfit. She has dresses, doesn't it seem earlier for them to just put her in a dress? You can't go wrong and you don't have to worry about matching.

1 comments:
OUCH!! Is Abbey ok? That looks so painful.
Who is holding Charlotte?
Post a Comment