

I got my hair cut, the hubby doesn't like it. But I've come to expect that. I wanted something different but didn't have the time it took for a color so I went for bangs. It's kind of fun to do something drastic, I kind of like that my kids tell me I don't look like me. I almost wrote something that didn't sound like something a mother should worry about, like when my kids are older I don't want them to sign me up for a makeover because they are dyeing to see me with a new hairdo. Of course I want to be remembered for being someone who serves, loves, etc etc, but I, okay maybe I should've kept that thought between me myself and I. It just sounds a little shallow in writing ;) Okay they were just bangs, it's not like a shaved my head, I'm acting like I'm so daring and crazy.
I could use a suggestion, it just doesn't feel quite like Christmas. Last year I made a December calendar and had all kinds of Christmas festivities throughout the month. This year, not so much. Maybe I"m too busy. This week in particular has felt crazy and I don't think it was avoidable. I promised my kids we would make gingerbread houses last Saturday, have you seen any pictures? That's because the candy and 3 packages of unassembled houses are still on my counter. Maybe because all my Christmas shopping was done in November? Maybe the lack of snow? But I'm thankful for that.
But we found a new house. We have out grown this one and need more room just in case another little brownie starts baking in the oven. That is not an announcement. We are moving to a city near by, I don't like to reveal to much info ya know, and I'm dreading the move, leaving my friends and I really like our ward. But our ward is also very transient so either I leave first or my friends do.
I am really trying to add something positive but...
I printed my Christmas cards before Thanksgiving and they made it in the envelopes but they still sit without addresses. I am really trying to think of something to balance this out, something I accomplished this week.
Beretta Baron
21 hours ago

10 comments:
Cute hair. I was just thinking this morning that I was ready to something daring with my hair...I am thinking maybe going dark brown again... I really like yours though. Dying to hear the details on your move. It is funny, I was really down about moving from the Springville ward because of all the great friends I had there...and now everyone is gone (or is going). :c( Oh, and you could always belt out, "Where are you Christmas?" It might help...and at least if nothing else it might be entertaining to watch...
I love love love the bangs! I think it's a great look for you. I want to know where you are moving? I hope cloer to me. Good luck with it all.
And I want a card, in case you don't have my address
6289 Sternwood Dr
West Jordan UT 84084
What?! You are moving? I need info! I've been meaning to call you anyway....:) talk to you soon!
P.S. I love the bangs!
You look hot, Debbie, but you're no downer. I need to tell you about how Nils and I ruined Christmas this year for our male child, but I don't want to write about it because the wound is a little too fresh... anyway, it would make you feel better about yourself, I'm sure. :)
Oh, and dying to know about the house, HELLO!
The bangs are cute! I especially like them sideswept.
Congrats on the move. Can't wait to hear more details!
I like the bangs, both ways. I want to know where you are moving. Are you going to rent your place or sell?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!!! And I am calling you right now about your move but you're not answering your phone.... gosh darn you. I swear I leave for a week and come back and everything's different now.
I think the bangs are HOT!! You look great with bangs.
Moving? I knew you would one day but I can't wait to hear when, where and do you need any help? We would love to have the kids over while you pack, clean or whatever....
Post a Comment