Sunday, January 2, 2011

can you think of the worst time of year to be sick?


How about on Christmas eve AND Christmas day. Yep, that was me and half my kids, kind of makes for an anti climatic holiday.

Ryan, Brody and Charlotte went up to the his parents house Christmas eve to celebrate with the Brown's and Cloe, Abbey and I stayed home sick. We laid in my bed and watched t.v. I did make a run to Wendy's to grab some food. I felt guilty making them work on Christmas eve but clearly not guilty enough to make PBJ sandwiches.




We were feeling pretty good Christmas day but I was still sick enough that it didn't quite feel like Christmas. No group shot in their new Christmas jammies, but it was still a fun day spent with family.


yay! I got a new camera!
First shot taken on said camera and the lovely mess of Christmas morning.
On Sunday we went to my moms house for Christmas. The kids loved playing Christmas BINGO.

0 comments: