Friday, January 21, 2011

pictures from Grandma Brown's camera

Ryan's mom just sent me some pictures of the family.


she came cross country skiing with us on MLK day, we like to keep our Grandma's young.
The kids spent the night at her house last Friday and they went sledding at a near by hill. 24 hours of heaven for me. I need a break every once in a while.

Back in December Cloe and Brody had a piano recital. They were feeling pretty crummy but went anyways. I didn't go because I was too sick. But I hear they played great.
Time Out for Woman in November. My mother in law took the girls. We stayed the night and had a lot of fun. It was a little stressful for me because Charlotte was recently diagnosed with diabetes and wasn't in my care, but she survived and I was spiritually uplifted.
this burrito was huge. She is pregnant and skinny and had no problem just about finishing it!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Just looking at that burrito now makes me sick! Ha ha. It was so much fun having the girl's time!