Hooray for a healthy family on a holiday!!! We spent NYE hanging out as a family. We did some returns in SLC and then went to lunch as a family. The restaurant was empty and it was so nice because it took away the stress of trying to keep the kids quite and corralled. After lunch we headed to Ryan's parents house to relax. At least I relaxed, Ryan cleared the driveway that accumulated 4 inches of snow a few hours after his dad had already cleared it. It's just good practice for our new house, we've been spoiled having an HOA that clears the snow. So anyways, we hung out and played games with family. And pretended that 10 pm was midnight so we could get home and go to bed.
Brody, Me, Charlie, Abbey, Cloe and my mom. This whole group cost $11, much cheaper than the movie I took them to over break!
and last year I made a goal to post a picture a day and I did it. It's only been 2 days but I kind of miss it.

2 comments:
We do the "pretend it's midnight" thing too. Genius :)
Snow shoeing looks so fun! I saw a pain of snowshoes at Marshalls the other day and almost bought them. . .we just don't have a lot of flatland to do it on. I don't think I'd have a lot of fun going up and down 45 degree hills the whole time.
I sure missed the Brown New Years party this year! It sounded like you guys had a lot of fun.
I hated that you guys were sick over Christmas. I'm glad you all are better now. I can't wait to see your new house. You will have to post some pics soon.
Post a Comment