I recall a post I did about not wanting summer to end, well I changed my mind. We were all ready for a little change and I am looking forward to a season change as well, I love Fall.
This year, Cloe is in 4th grade. I still have to think about that when I say it because it doesn't sound right, it can't be.
Brody is in 3rd grade
and Abbey is in 1st grade. This year she isn't going to the Charter school. Our plan is to move to France and we came across a school with a French immersion program that starts with 1st grade so she is going there. 20 minutes away might I add. Luckily luckily luckily, there is a boy nearby that is also going to the same school for French and we can carpool! I'm really excited for her and this opportunity that she has, I just wish the older 2 could've had it as well. They will just have to do it the hard way.
and as you can imagine, the non uniform part is pretty exciting for her.

4 comments:
Oh La La...french immersion, sounds pretty cool! I am happy school has started too. Cute kiddos!
Courtney! I'm pretty sure you're farther south than 20 minutes, but our neighborhood school (Butler) is doing french immersion. Any chance you're up here? And move to France? WHAT A FUN LIFE! Take me with you when you go. Deal? Deal. :)
Okay, its official: I want your life. You get to live in Italy and France. I get to live in the armpit of the nation: New Mexico. How do I sign up for the more exotic life!?! Oh well. I will just have to live vicariously through you! Cute kids!
Marci, I try not to post too much info like that since it is a public blog, but no, that isn't the school :)
Teresa, come visit!! Nothing set in stone, still a couple years away...
Post a Comment