This summer I have really gotten into trail running. I love it. I first started when I signed up for a race the begining of July and about died. It was so incredibly hard, all I could think was "trail runners are crazy!" The first 2 miles were incline and I didn't warm up, so besides starting out uphill on uneven trail my muscles were tight. But it was also so gorgeous and addicting. There was a part of the race that opened up into a single track trail with a meadow and Mt. Timp in the background, gorgeous. but quickly focused my eyes back on the ground so I didn't trip. Once I felt warmed up and the trail evened out and descended it was amazing. One morning I went for an early trail run on a new trail. The sun was just rising and it was so peaceful and everything was so fresh so I thought this would make a great activity for the kids, to take a hike. walking, not running of course.
and I got these little sweeties for my birthday. Some girlie trail running shoes. My road shoes lack traction and I have taken a spill because of it.

The most horrible day.
20 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment