Sunday, April 22, 2007

Courtney's first haircut

We posted Brody's first haircut so why not mine? Courtney's first haircut in Italy. I dig it. I don't know if you payed much attention to it prior but it was at a very annoying stage on my shoulders. Ladies, ya'll know what I'm talking about. So my friend translated for me and I said I wanted it off my shoulders but be careful because I easily get fat face syndrome if it is too short. It took Fabio about 10 minutes and it looked like a cat fight, hair was flying everywhere. I like it because all i have to do is blow dry it and it looks styled.
I actually got it cut about 2 weeks ago but I hate doing posed, close up, all face pictures. But I finally broke down to show you the expertise of Fabio.

8 comments:

-Sydney- said...

Fabio did a nice job! I need him to cut my hair. . .I got it butchered a few weeks ago when I went in to get the exact same style as I already had, just a little shorter. It's not too bad if I actually use the round brush and style it as I'm drying it but I wanted something easy and low maintenance and this ain't it. I can't wait until I am in the US and can go to a real salon. Any by real salon I mean Bon Lossee academy in Provo (ha ha).

Lisa Michelle said...

Looks good, Courtney! I could use Fabio out here to take care of this out of control post-preggo hair.

Lisa Brown said...

I love it Court!

Katrina said...

I was actually noticing your cute hair in the pics you posted about your weekend adventure in Pisa, etc. It looks really good!

weller14 said...

love the new hair.

Lindsey said...

I love it! Now you just need to go DARK! JK.

Teresa said...

Way cute!! And how nice it must be to have it so cute with such low matinence!

Brooke said...

oh my gosh! i was noticing your cute hair in a post higher up on the page... hello! i just needed to scroll down! you look darling! i love it!