Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Kite Tales

Grandpa Allen sent my mom with kites for the kids and today we took them flying. The wind speed was about 0 mph but they don't know the difference. I told them they had to run around the park to keep the kite up and they did, which resulted in some good entertainment for mom. It was so cute and I couldn't stop laughing as they raced around the park trying to keep the kite up.




3 comments:

-Sydney- said...

Cute! Kids are so gullible.

Katrina said...

Good thinking- wear 'em out!

Marci said...

Courtney! I've been out of the blogging world due to company in town recently... and just got all caught up on your blog. Such great stories! Say hello to your mom for me. How fun to have her there with you.

I'm still so jealous you get to live in Italy. Ahhhhh... what a dream. Your kids are darling too. Love the pic of Cloe and Brody on the park bench.

~Marci