Sunday, April 15, 2007

The photos from this weekend



last stop Pisa. Brody was very excited to see the leaning tower

a little tired after a long day on the beach


Monterosso, the top village of the 5, with a nice big beach along the Mediterranean




Abbey got her pants wet in the water so all i had for her were Cloe's swim shorts. I thought it matched perfectly with the purple cowboy boots :)



Vernazza.

dropping off Patrick and Jason, our travel buddies


italian cooking class. we made 2 soups and biscotti. so fun and so good!

piazza michelangelo. best view of the city from up here

6 comments:

weller14 said...

wow...those 2 boys from louisiana were quite brave..haha. great pics. what a fun weekend. traveling can be quite crazy..but everything always works out at some point. oh and the train strike doesnt surprise me. when we were in venice..the water taxi's were on strike.

Brooke said...

i can't believe you LIVE there. you are sooo lucky. the pictures are as fab as abbey's dora/cowgirl ensemble!

Katrina said...

That's it...we're coming to visit. How and when, I don't know. Great pictures!

Gingerlylizzy said...

Man, that place is a photographers dream! I'm with Katrina!

Lindsey said...

Wow! What a fun weekend and great pictures!

Holly said...

I. AM. SO. JEALOUS. Those are great pictures. Especially the last one with the view of Florence. Makes me want to watch "A Room With a View."