apparently April didn't get the memo that she was suppose to bring the showers, so May has had to pick up the slack and is taking her job very seriously. It has been raining since May 1st, which is a good thing becuase the rain washes all the urine off the sidewalks. We usually have a playdate with Brody's bud Tony on saturdays but because of the rain, his mom took us to a new place called Mondobimbo. This place was awesome and the reaction they had when we walked in was priceless!!! It does my heart good when the kids get extremely excited over things. especially since I debated about bringing them in the first place. Every city that has cold winters NEEDS a mondobimbo! Everything was deflatable and they had an area for kids 4 and under that had all kinds of fun climbing, cars, slides and a ball pit (which I did my best to stear the kids clear of). I hope these photos do this place justice! 






her comes Brody!
such a good big sister
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

7 comments:
That place looks awesome! I'd want to go there for myself.
Hye, the Zigarra's just got their house appraised at $205! They are the same model that we have! Rock on baby!
Courtney,
Just clicked over to your blog from Shauna's. Can't believe you are living in Florence! I spent several months of my mission there and even had my appendix out in a Florentine hospital (ever hear of the Fanfani Institute?). We held Church in an apartment about 2 blocks away from Ponte Vecchio. We even picked out the land where the chapel is in Pisa. We'll have to compare notes some day..... your FAVORITE old Bishop Roger Heyman
I think I would have fun in that place! so cool...
SOOOOO fun, too bad we couldn't come see you and hit that place! Hopefully an Italy trip will be in the future, maybe if your "favorite" Bish takes us :)
FUN! I bet your kids ask to go there every day now!
emily- yes or the carnival.
Bish- if you check this again, I'm sure the city looks exctly the same and any projects they were working on still are not complete. typical Italians! DO you remember any members from here, I can let you know if they are still alive or active. check out my moms blog the link is vickeybee
Post a Comment