Monday, May 21, 2007

find me a pool!

today we took the kids into the city to ride the carousel at Piazza Republica for a little treat. dang, it was so hot today and like my mom continues to say "this is only the beginning". annoying but true. anyways, enough of my whining, at least we have an "air conditioner" it is considered even more of a luxury than our dishwasher! oh, and my children wear long pants by choice, abbey insists on wearing her pants. time to lock those babies up till the winter. at least I was able to convince brody to roll his a little.



6 comments:

Brooke said...

cloe is such a good little poser/diva! love it.

luke is the same way with pants. he always insists he "will be cold." and then we go outside and he strips down to his skivveys!

Katrina said...

Are you the funnest mom ever? I think so...the park, flying kites, carousel, coloring Easter eggs. I wish you were MY mom.

weller14 said...

hey, i have been to that piazza! yay..fun times with your kids:)

courtneyb said...

how easily you have been fooled my dear friend katrina!

but honestly, I think these types of things are much more abundant and accessible here.

courtneyb said...

katrina i should also add that mom always has her camera so why not blog it?

brooke and when it's cold they won't put on sweaters because "i won't get cold!"

Katrina said...

Well, your kids are going to have tons of photo memories from their time in Italy! How great!