Wednesday, May 23, 2007

who knew? i didn't!

I went to the market the other day and saw crates of orange zucchini blossom's among the other vegetables. and people were buying them. i asked my friend antonella, we always go to her stand and she gives us quite the hook up, "per cosa?" for you non bilingual "what for?" i sure do think I'm quite awesome with my pocco italiano don't i!!?? anyways enough mocking myself, in broken english and italian, she explained to me how to prepare them and cook them up. who'd a thought those blossoms served a purpose besides flourishing a zucchini!? oh, and they were quite good. if only you could see me attempting to converse among these people, you get quite a laugh, especially with the "sign language" I add.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

but look at you for trying! how fun, all these [culinary] adventures!

Lindsey said...

Tag you're it! Check my blog for details!