Monday, May 14, 2007

A little shout out to mi madre!

First of all Festa Della Mama! ( a day late). I'm not writing this because of mother's day, it is a coincidence. Since Friday I have had the craziest virus. My throat kills, burns, is closing off and when I sleep it tickles. miserable. Then on Sunday it felt like it spread to my chest and I was fevering. (is that a word?) Today, some minor improvements. BUT if my mom were not here right now, I don't know what I would do. I know what would've happen in my house because I cannot function so well. So I'm giving my mom a big shout out and saying thank you, I love you and appreciate you so much!

1 comments:

-Sydney- said...

I can totally emphasize with you right now! I am just getting over the stomach flu and I can attest to how hard it is to take care of kids when you totally feel like garbage. I wish I had my mom here.