You've seen this stroller before but the girl cannot get enough of it. And she plays so cute with it. always taking care of her babies, animals or whatever junk she puts in there. Oh and the convincing it takes to get her to leave it at the house when we go somewhere. We have to act out like we are taking the stroller to the babysitter (my moms room) and she leaves it there until we get home.
So today I decided it was about time I get some shots of her being mommy and the proud mother that I am, I couldn't help but post them. Of course it turned into a little photo shoot with Cloe and then Cloe wanted to actually take the pictures. I have to give her credit because I think she took the sweetest one of Abbey.
Cloes photo skills



Friday favorites!
15 hours ago

4 comments:
love the picture of cloe!
Brooke, you and my other friend Liz inspire me to take good pictures of my kids. BUT, I ain't got the talent. That was a lucky shot. But it's cool, not everyone can paint so they buy my husbands paintings. therefore, I will continue to pay someone else to photograph my kids :)
oh and it helps that she is beautiful and photogenic!
I can't wait to take pics of your beautiful babies!
I think Abbey looks like your mom! I love the pictures...she is so dang cute!
Emily
Post a Comment