i always go to Fabio for my haircuts, and always love them. But I always have my friend Annie with me who speaks Italian. Since my last hair cut, she has moved back to the states (moment of silence please), sigh. I needed a haircut. The only thing I could really get across to him in Italian was, I always like what you do. And I always just tell him to "do whatever, I trust you". yikes. I feel like a dyke. Io non piace. I hate it. Cloe told me I look like Starbuck from "Battlestar Galactica".
The thing I really wanted to tell him before the cut began, "Right now I want to grow it out a little more, so just style and trim it please."
Thank goodness hair grows back!!

Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

7 comments:
I think it's cute, and I'm not just saying that.
I have had my share of crappy haircuts, however, so I can commiserate with how you feel. Indeed, thank goodness hair grows back!
And I can't wait for you to come back either!
I think it looks great. Don't stress. I guess just study some more italian before you get your haircut again! love ya!
or bring in pictures of beautiful celebrities.....
I bet it would look good with those scarf headbands too.
You should spike it all out for a day. That would be fun.
I think that it is cute. Don't worry about it. Be thankful that at least you didn't walk out with a mullet.
it's not that bad, but i know how it goes to get haircuts in foreign countries. my bad experience can't be excused by a language barrier though. i knew i was in for it when she pulled out an instruction booklet.
it'll grow back and you will come back!
by the way, brody looks so old (and cute) with his hair like that!
Last time I got my hair cut here the lady gave me a mullet. So now I wait until I go to the US in the summer time and have Kim cut it or see Connie's hairdresser. Really it doesn't look bad though. Funny Cloe said you look like Starbuck..She watches that show with you? Does she run around saying "Frak" all the time?
Post a Comment