besides that it's now over. I don't think I have been more grateful to be in Italy than I am now. After reading friends blogs and getting updates from family, I'm not so anxious to come back to Utah this winter. Last night I had to ride my bike home from the train station (about a 20 minute ride) and it was starting to rain. All I had on was a long sleeve shirt and a goose down vest coat. My hands were so cold and I was getting soaked. And then this morning it was still raining while the kids and I stood at the bus stop waiting for the late bus to school. The way home wasn't so bad cause Abbey and I got a ride. As i rode and stood in the rain, I thought this isn't so bad and it could be much worse, I could be trying to drive my big beast car in the crazy snow! One thing I remember about the snow in my neighborhood is, the street gets plowed and then all the snow piles up behind my car, so I have to floor it to get over the mound of snow and then try to keep control when I hit the ice so I don't hit the cars parked behind mine! I was sad to not have your white Christmas but I think I'm over it.
*yes Liz, I stole your picture. It wasn't copyrighted with Dilly Dally :)
*yes Liz, I stole your picture. It wasn't copyrighted with Dilly Dally :)


3 comments:
i would pick italy over utah any day!!!!!!!
Its allll good. You can steal my picture any day. And would you believe we are supposed to get two more storms before the end of the weekend? I have never shovelled so much snow in my LIFE!
But isn't is so beautiful to look at? J/K. I am so over it. It is snowing as I write this and I wonder what life was like when it was too hot out. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment