Sunday, January 27, 2008

I had a few requests


So here are the boots. Nothing too special but I'm sick of having myself stare at me every time I go to the blog! But I do have to point out the sassy nylons I got for 3 euros. When I bought the boots a few weeks ago, I zipped them up Sunday morning and the zipper split! I was pissed. That's what you get for 29 euros. Since living here I've learned you get what you pay for. But I was able to exchange them and so far this pair has lasted longer :)

9 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I love the boots and the tights!

Katrina said...

Love the boots, and the nylons...rarrr!

weller14 said...

sexy boots and tights.

corine said...

those are cute- i love the tights. pick me up a pair and i'll pay you back when you get home:) luv u

Becky said...

Sassy!! I love it!

Lindsey said...

Cute boots and LOVE the nylons!

behka said...

So what did Brody have to say about your sexy legs....?

-Sydney- said...

Those are cute! And they look comfortable too, double bonus.

Gingerlylizzy said...

HOT BOOTS! and I have a thing for textures tights so I LOVVVVE those!