Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I can't help but cry

In November my little sister had a baby and today my sister-in-law had her baby. And I'm missing it. I just want to hold my little niece and nephew and give them kisses and smell their necks. A year has been long enough, I'm ready to come home and see those babies and just be happy for my sisters!

*pictures soon to come of the little guy and I mean little, 3 weeks early!

7 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I sort of know how you feel. When we lived away from family, we missed out on a lot. I realize I wasn't quite as far away as you are, but I can relate. I am sorry you are feeling homesick right now. I love you and miss you!

Melinda B. said...

I know your family is a big fan of A Knight's Tale, so I just want to say I am sorry about Heath Ledger.
I feel so bad for little Matilda.

Do you have an exit plan or are you in Italy indefinitely?

Holly said...

sounds like someone is baby hungry!

Lisa Brown said...

Is that Stacy? How fun! I bet it would be hard not being around. I will have a fresh one for you to smell in July if you are around :) Or....just have another!!!

conradfilm said...

you can take mine, ill fedex it to you

corine said...

oh i miss you so much. i wasnt you to see persayes so bad:) please come home. i am so excited. wow 3 weeks early- how is she doing?

courtneyb said...

Holly, you are absolutely right.