2nd tooth lost
of course we video taped it and it's hilarious. Brody was freaking out more than Cloe was. It's always funny to scare the kids.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago
2nd tooth lost
of course we video taped it and it's hilarious. Brody was freaking out more than Cloe was. It's always funny to scare the kids.
Posted by courtneyb at 3:53 PM
6 comments:
Dad + pliers is all too familiar a thing for me. I know where Ryan learned it from....Oh, I definitely want to see that video!
he kept telling Cloe "this is how my dad pulled my teeth". I guess that was suppose to be comforting for her??
OUCH!! I definitely cringed just reading the title! :)
Courtney! Here is my email. bessygirl82@hotmail.com I want to be blogging friends but I need to add you. So email me with your email!:) Hope all is well... from what Jess says I think you are all doing great!
Oh my goodness. . .ours was always dental floss wrapped around the tooth and YANK! Why can't we just let teeth fall out on their own? I guess that's like asking "why do we pick at scabs or press on bruises?"
Kenna and Cloe look like twins. the bottom two front teeth gone :) our girls are growing up quick. That is how my mom pulled teeth too. Lots of fun!
Post a Comment