I feel like I've adjusted to our school and soccer routine and it is far less chaotic than I thought. I love watching the kids play soccer. They improve with each game and I love to see the confidence they build in themselves as they notice their improvements. Brody loves to score and scores at least 4 goals a game. Cloe is really good about knowing where to go. She's good on defense and knows how to cut off the other girls angle and steal the ball. The types of things that go unnoticed when your not her Mom. She likes to play goalie because "I don't have to run as much".
Abbey loves school but not as much as she loves cats and dogs. And pretty much animals. No matter where we are, if she sees a dog, she asks if she can go pet it. There was a cat hanging out on our doorstep all day and she was in heaven. When it wondered off, she would search the street for it. It started to follow Brody and she was so excited and thought it was so cute that it would follow him. Ryan and I must have referred to it as "that stupid cat". Seriously, it was hanging out at our door and trying to come in. I was at the store with Abbey and she was sitting in the cart and said "Mom, I can't stop thinking about that stupid cat." I told her she didn't have to call it stupid if she didn't think it was stupid.
I can't believe I am in the double digits on my countdown and am in the 50's! I'm getting excited to have this baby. We start our hypnobirthing class on Saturday (lets hope Ryan can be mature)and it makes me anxious for this whole new experience. At our prenatal classes when I was pregnant with Cloe, he barely made it through the delivery class because he thought it was so funny when they would say "vaginal". He couldn't stop laughing. And of course he made me laugh and I felt like such a 12 year old. But I think it'll be fun to just have a little newborn again. The kids will be such helpers and will shower this little one with so much love. I need to find time to get my hair done before the big day. Can't have bad hair in hospital pictures! I always make sure I have make-up on as well. I know that sounds so much NOT like me, but after working in a photo lab and seeing so many hospital pictures, I decided it's worth the 2 minutes to slab some eye make-up on, the pictures are far less scary.
And last thing, I love Fall. How can you not be in a good mood this time of year. I can't wait to decorate for Halloween. I already bought Cloe's costume. But that's also because I'm due on Halloween and want to be prepared for any surprises.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

8 comments:
I am crying from laughing- stupid cat! Vaginal! Ha ha!
I made pumpkin cookies tonight because today was so fall-y.
Does this cat happen to be little and white? We had this cat that kept hanging around last year (while we were still in Utah, in case you were wondering) and it would NOT go away. Word on the street is someone on Renaissance Way has a farm and they bring all the stray cats to their Springville house and let them go, which is why there was always so many stray cats around.
lets hope with baby #4 ryan can be mature...hahahaha. hypnobirthing???!!
I LOVE FALL!!!
I can't stop laughing!! You are too funny. I can't wait to hear the details about the hypnobirthing. A friend of mine did it and LOVED it.
You should bring Abbey over. She can love our cat as long as she wants to!! Best thing-it won't follow you home:)
That's so fun about your kids playing soccer. Good for you for getting them into activities. Just our school schedule alone is hectic with picking kids up from school, doing homework, dinner and stuff like that, we're fine skipping activities during the year. But come summer- we'll be super busy again with swim team. Good luck with hypnobirthing. I'm sure you'll have some great posts to add!
Way to go with the hypnobirthing! let me know how that goes. I hear ya on the hair apt. Mine is tomorrow! I made it to the hair apt! That was my goal. NOW, she can come anytime.
I don't know how you did it, but this post totally made me want to be pregnant. So weird since I HATE being pregnant. Oh well not happening.
Post a Comment