Tuesday, January 5, 2010

barely able to move but staying warm and dry
hilarious! I was playing with Charlotte at the bottom of the hill then I heard my kids arguing back and forth as they were coming down. I even pulled out my video camera and caught the last few seconds of their name calling. Cloe wanted to go fast and Brody and Abbey did not so Brody kept dragging his feet and it was making Cloe upset. Hil-arious. But, I think you had to be there to find it funny.
My little sis with her daughter and Cloe.

The hill was just a long road on my sisters friends ranch. The kids would've only lasted 2 runs had they needed to walk up the hill each time so thankfully we had this. Charlotte loved riding it and sat in that exact spot most of the time.
Persayes
taking a break for a snowman and the never ending snow ball fight.


"make an angel Charlotte. I mean whine. Such a good listener."

1 comments:

Jane said...

Snow fun! While I don't miss snow on a daily basis. Especially the slush. I do miss sledding! So many great sledding memories from my childhood. Adorable pictures! The kids look like they are having a great time!