Wednesday, January 27, 2010

family skate night = fun exercise

family skate night is my favorite school activity, no question. We get free admission and skate rental are only $1, the kids absolutely love it and are on their best behavior so they don't lose their privilege of attending :)I thought it would be hard with Charlotte, that she would want to walk all over the roller rink but thankfully she sat in the stroller the entire time while I skated her in circles. I loved the roller skating rink when I was young, I'm glad these are still around for my kids to enjoy.



Cloe and her friend





Charlie trying to wear my skates








my view of Charlotte, love it



never caught Brody.

2 comments:

Jess said...

What a great way to wear the kids out:) That looks so fun. Court went a few months ago and wore skates. hilarious watching kids on rollerskates for the first time.

Stacy said...

How fun! I loved skating rinks when I was little too. I have no idea why I have not thought about taking my kids to one.