Monday, January 4, 2010


last day of Christmas break and I was hurting for ideas to entertain the kids. We went to the grocery store and got ice cream cones. Charlotte got a baby size cone, her first ice cream cone, and she had a kung fu grip on that thing

This was her reaction when I tried to take the paper off of her cone. I love my flip video. It's so small and was ever so conveniently in my purse. .

2 comments:

Katrina said...

That's how I sound when someone tries to take my ice cream cone, too. Funny!

Ashli said...

hey I hate to be a brat but could you email me your schedule that you shared this morning I would have written it down but I didn't. wilson@hotmail.com thanks!!! or you can call me and I"ll write it down so you don't have to do it. 4042143 thanks!