

I always try to use my front area which is "common area" maintained by the HOA but there is open space and the gardeners don't care, less weeding for them. I had some leftover pea seeds so I stuck them by the steps to possibly climb the railing? It wouldn't be devastating if they didn't produce veggies, I just wanted to give it a try and the more peas the better for me.
my cold weather crops are starting to grow. The green teepees are "water walls" and I have my tomato's in those.
My more productive box thus far. Spinach in the bottom corner and beans and peas along the edge. They weren't sprouting yet so I went out and bought some plants and now they are sprouting, we will have beans and peas coming out of our ears.
Some of my seeds. I realized I was doing my plants a favor by keeping them in the window. Not only do they get sun to grow but also the breeze and cooler temps that come in through the screen prepare them for the harsher conditions outside.
Friday favorites!
15 hours ago

1 comments:
Good work, Court! It's okay to have peas coming out your ears so long as no one sticks them in their nose :)
Happy Gardening!
Post a Comment