Tuesday, May 25, 2010

home is where your heart is

Florence will always have a place in my heart, I loved living there and if you give me the chance, I'll tell ya all about it. And sound like a snob in the process. Today on my picture a day blog I posted a picture of Florence because I was reminded of living there from a smell I came across. There isn't really a reason for this post besides that I was looking back on our Italy days on our blog and I was feeling nostalgic. It feels like home there (I feel perfectly at home here in UT, Italy just feels like one of our homes) and that it should be so easy to go back and visit and see friends but in reality, it is so far and expensive and the probability of going back soon is slim to none. So in the mean time, I will revisit through our photos. But I won't force you to by posting a bunch of throw back photos, but if you want, take a look at 2007 and 2008 of our archives. It was a difficult life but it was also such a great life there.
okay I lied, I couldn't resist a few photos
and I know this isn't the end of my nostalgic posts. They'll show up every once in a while.







3 comments:

Alyson said...

Do you realise you have been gone that long that Antonia will be starting Prima in September?!! Where has that gone?! Still at Montecelli! :)

Kristy said...

Love those pictures. And it's awesome that you got to live there instead of just tour.

Stacy said...

Love the pics. So beautiful. I'm glad Ry doesn't still have that beard though.