Saturday, May 22, 2010

YEsss!! no more preschool tuition.

Whenever I hear of school graduations that are not High school, college or 6th grade (leaving elementary school is kind of a big deal) I always think of Mr. Incredible and his opinion about having to go to his sons 4th grade graduation. "It's not a graduation. He is moving from the 4th grade to the 5th grade.... It's psychotic! They keep creating new ways to celebrate mediocrity." I think all of these little graduations are silly. But at the same time, I thought it was also adorable and sad to realize that she is now a Kindergartner!


singing her little heart out. She had much more confidence this year compared to her last years performance.





4 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is going to kindergarten in the fall.

Stacy said...

Such a beautiful little girl! I can't believe our little ones are kindergarteners! The time goes by way too fast.

-Sydney- said...

She is sooooo adorable!

Chelsea said...

Whenever I see Abbey, I feel like I am looking at pictures of you as a child. She is so cute.