we started the evening off with carving their pumpkins since I had failed to do this activity before Halloween.
dinner was chilli and mummies. I meant to serve it in the hallowed out pumpkin but I totally forgot. So there the lonely pumpkin sat on my counter {for about 3 days}
Aiden was too cool for trick or treating, she thought it was boring so she decided to be a perfect baby and sleep the entire time.
Grandma Alle {michael Jackson, pre surgery} and Persayes joined us in our neighborhood.
the day after Halloween, the pumpkin patch where we bought our pumpkins, had a pumpkin demolition. You could shoot them with paint ball guns, tennis balls, drop them or sling shot them. The girls went up on the crane to drop theirs and also took a machete to the extra pumpkins. Yes, Charlotte is in her pajama's, she likes wearing them, she thinks they are comfy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment