Who doesn't like to take a bath with the baby? btw, Brody freaks out if I don't keep my eye on Aiden the entire time. "Okay Mom, just let one of your kids drown." "Mom, I guess you don't care if one of your kids dies."
caught Charlie nursing her baby while watching T.V.
if you are holding Aiden, there is a good chance I will take a picture of you. Abbey and Aiden at wrestling
our Christmas tree. I really wanted a real tree that was flocked, Ryan did not. But luckily I had a friend that was cutting one down out of tradition but didn't want to keep it because she has an 18 month old. So, one mans trash is another mans treasure. Viola' I got a real tree.
oh, are you holding Aiden and she is being adorable? snap a picture.
more wrestling.
more public nursing at a sporting event. This time a wrestling tournament which means it was full of boys.
chopped Charlie's hair. She wanted it cut and she also never let me brush it so you can imagine how it looked. Win win.
Just a quick roll down the hill after her Endocrinologist appointment.
being a little mommy and Cloe's choir concert.
In their Christmas Sunday best.

0 comments:
Post a Comment