In January, while we were moving out of our house into our current home, I caught my neighbor breaking into my other neighbors house. It ends up, he stole money on a couple occasions and also stuff from other neighbors as well. I could not find my nice point and shoot camera that I normally keep in my purse so I assumed he stole it out of my car one day. I even talked to his dad about it but never bothered with filing a police report. I was recently telling Ryan that I really needed a new camera so I could take quality pictures of the kids instead of always using my phone. I let Cloe decorate for Thanksgiving and while she was going through the bin, there was a grocery sack with our tablecloth we sign each year. There was a random pink head band in there and then viola, my camera!!!!! Last Thanksgiving we went to my aunts and I must have put in in the sack as we were leaving (I wanted everyone to sign the table cloth so I brought it with me) and then just forgot and stuffed the bag in the Thanksgiving bin. I was shocked and sooo happy! I texted Ryan a "look what Cloe just found" picture and he said she just saved him $300 because he was going to buy me a new one for Christmas.
These were the 2 pictures still on the camera. TIme out for Woman 2011.
I love a good Turkey day miracle ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment