Charlotte is 4! She is hilarious, she will say and do the most random things that are so funny. I have no clue where she gets most of her material. But she clearly is my child. She can also be quite the spitfire. Her birthday was pretty low key but she still felt special
this is a typical Charlotte face. {the chicken is now gone} but she would go out and play/torture that thing daily. She's an animal lover
Her neighbor friend came over for cake, ice cream and present.
Like I said, she's an animal lover but tends to favor horses and puppies. So for her "party" he had a horse back riding lesson. It was awesome seeing her have so much fun. Her best cousin has a birthday on the 6th so they also went to Wreck it Ralph for their birthdays.
Since I am such a nice Mom, I gave her two quarters and let her ride this at the grocery store. Now every time we pass it she asks if we can go there for her next birthday party. Uh, yeah, sure.

0 comments:
Post a Comment