yesterday was Ryan's birthday and the fact that I'm posting about it today, shows how eventful and thoughtful the day was for him. Poor guy, this is his second birthday in Italy and the last was just as uninteresting. Next year, HUGE surprise party, I've got some making up to do!! Or a cruise :)!!! who's coming? But he did ask for sugar cookies for breakfast, and that he got. Happy Birthday Ryan, I love you.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

5 comments:
happy birthday- we have alot of birthdays to celebrate when you get home- party time
Happy birthday, dude.
Why not cinnamon rolls for breakfast?
Happy Birthday Ryan!
I was disappointed he didn't want cinnamon rolls. They are much more worth the calories than sugar cookies! and less annoying to make.
i agree, sugar cookies are such a hassle. you are such a nice wife. i hope he also got some nookie along with his cookie.
happy b-day ryan.
Post a Comment