Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy March 25th!


March 25th was a celebrated day in our home. The long awaited release on the Counting Crows new album! We were not disappointed. AND they will be playing in Venice on June 22nd!!
I should also add the long awaited arrival of Ryan's two brothers and our sister-in-law ended yesterday. It is SO wonderful to have family here!!! Brody loves his uncle Jason and is in heaven.

7 comments:

weller14 said...

i saw a billboard for the new album and u and ryan were the first people i thought of. i knew u would buy it and i am sure u love it!

-Sydney- said...

Happy Easter and enjoy your new album. I love that you guys rode across town with a carrot cake and two kids on a bike.

corine said...

are you going to be there june 22?? i want you home now:) have fun with ryans family

Holly said...

I didn't even know Counting Crows were still around. I hope the lead singer still doesn't have those annoying dreads. Sorry if I blaspheme.

courtneyb said...

holly, yes he still does and they look even worse when someone is starting to go bald. I share you opinion, and find them annoying and out of his age range. but damn he's a good musician!

Stacy said...

I am so jealous Kelly and I are not in Italy with all of you guys!! I hope you are all having a good time. Love you guys!

courtneyb said...

The Dreads are fine. It's all about the music anyway. I think he's beautiful. And the dreads only help. He's from Berkley, what do you expect! And yes, they are still around and better than ever! Everyone buy the new album.
-Ryan