one of my favorite times of the week. The thought that this is the last morning I have to do this routine of hustle and bustle to school makes me happy. When I go in their room in the morning to wake them up, I always say "it's Friday, the last day you have to do this, tomorrow is Saturday!" Now that Cloe and Brody are in school, I live for the weekends. Does anyone else feel this way about Friday morning?
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

3 comments:
i hate waking up too! but, fridays make it soooooo much better. yay for the weekend!
We go to Church on Fridays. . .bleh . . .it doesn't ever feel like a weekend to have the day following the Sabbath off.
I'm with ya all the way!! I watch a little boy starting at 5:45, the kids leave the house at 7 because school starts at 7:30. We did NOT get a spring break, so, no sleeping in for me!!! I love Saturday and Sunday mornings, I got to sleep in till 7:30 Saturday and 7 on sunday, YAHOO!!!
Post a Comment