yes, this is our front yard. We also have a backyard! I love bubbles (outside of course), they are cheap and they entertain so easily.
Spring is springing here and it is so exciting. The thought of warmth and leaves again! On our way home from school, Cloe picked this little Spring bouquet.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

6 comments:
oh so much fun. looks like it is warm. how was the earth quake?? i'm glad you are okay luv u
Hey girlie, I've been out of the loop and just got caught up! So are you staying through July? What an amazing experience! I loved your comment about the MVSC chairs at the Rose Parade- I guess that's a perk of being the Bish, you get the old rusty chairs- nice!
What pretty flowers! I love spring!
yay for spring time in italy. it has felt quite like summer here lately. went down to alexa's apartment in oceanside on sun..great day! please tell me u will still be in italy in aug..let me know b/c then i can swing by after todd's wedding in scotland.
Can you send me your address, I want to send Ryan his traditional birthday bag o' M&M's?
Thanks!
Richard
Ps. Don't tell him I want it to be a surprise.
Lovely flowers! I am dying for spring, I am sick of the snow. Love your yards, no mowing needed, right?
Post a Comment