seemed like a good point to add this little widget. I am now 12 weeks and am getting over the sickness. Thank goodness because my husband wasn't the biggest fan of my 1st trimester. And the lovely country of Italy is giving me a visa just because I"m pregnant. that means all of my health care will be free, so I will be getting the big stuff done here. Except the delivery of course. Which by the way should happen October 31st. But the day before or after is much more preferable. I wish I could post tummy pictures of my progress like my cute friend Lindsey but they just wouldn't be cute tummy pictures. It's my 4th pregnancy and I'm not in the best shape and I don't need to receive comments of people asking me if it's triplets. So expect some upcoming posts of my adventures in the public health system in a language that I'm not nearly fluent enough in!
The most horrible day.
20 hours ago

22 comments:
Congrats! Can't wait to meet this new little Brown!
congratulations, ryan and courtney!
Congratulations! Your mom told me the news last night. I am very excited for you and Ryan. I am excited you will be home in a few months!!!!
Yeah! I was wondering since you had mentioned that you wanted a 4th soon! Man, it sure seems like everyone who wasn't prego last summer is this summer! Congrats!
Yey! We are a week or two apart in due dates (they will probably take me a week early). Congratulations!!! and I soooo know what you mean about the "triplets" thing... I look huge already!
congrats congrats. and of the fun of italian medicine.
oh i am so excited i don't have to keep it a secret any more. i just hope you don't go nov. 6th:)
That's so fun for you guys- congrats!
Grand babies are a blessing.
Congratulations Ryan and Courtney.
Love Mother
Congratulations!!! How exciting!!!
Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys!!! I'm happy that you guys will be home soon too!
I am so excited to hear about your adventures with the health system. Good luck!!
Halloween Baby!
How exciting...Congratulations!! Such a fun tie for your family! Keep us posted on how things are going and hope you are feeling good!
If it's born a day late that will be my birthday! But i hope it's born two weeks early for your sake! Congrats!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
I had no idea!! Congats! October or November are both great to months to have a baby.
is this new news? i go out of town for a week and miss reading blogs and suddenly (or not so suddenly) you are prego with numero 4! congrats! hope the pukiness is over!
Awesome for you! Are the kids ready to have another sibling? You are quite a trooper, in Italy, making fun for your kids, all the while growing a baby? 2 votes for woman of the year!
YAY!! I'm so excited for your family! Babies are the most exciting news ever. #4!! Glad your out of trimester 1!
FOUR?! are you ready for four? i'm impressed.
Hey Courtney...Congrats on #4 thats so exciting!!
Post a Comment