oh, I wish that you were here to go with me. There is one by me now...but Spencer would rather have baja fresh??!! Whatever. Let's make a date next time you are around :) P.S. Cravings???Something you need to tell me? :)
jenny that is exactly what I want! and a grilled fish taco on the side!! I love their rice and their salsa. Ryan also mentioned some nachos to share :) I've gotta make a trip this summer.
8 comments:
Can I get a Ryan Brown beard update?
(I just noticed it in a photo from one of the other posts... it was like a traffic accident: I feared to look but could not turn away.
He looks like Jim Morrison, July 2nd, 1971.)
got 2 love those cravings
oh, I wish that you were here to go with me. There is one by me now...but Spencer would rather have baja fresh??!! Whatever. Let's make a date next time you are around :) P.S. Cravings???Something you need to tell me? :)
Can you order it online ;)
btw I am going to send you some more recipes.
who is NamMyhoRengeKyo?
wahoo maui bowls are amazing.
jenny that is exactly what I want! and a grilled fish taco on the side!! I love their rice and their salsa. Ryan also mentioned some nachos to share :) I've gotta make a trip this summer.
Post a Comment