I didn't watch the whole thing because it kept freezing, but I imagine any little boy would still find a way to hurt himself :) At least my kids would.
I thought of this skit because at one point in the day I said to myself "my mom says I have a problem, she says I'm hyper active" And this could have very well been as late as 9 pm.
yes tiff, brody fell into a window. These windows are so flimsy I'm surprised we went this long w/o one! Can't wait to stumble my way through Italian with the repair guy!
10 comments:
I didn't watch the whole thing because it kept freezing, but I imagine any little boy would still find a way to hurt himself :) At least my kids would.
I LOVE this skit! The good ol' days of SNL w/Mike Myers.
I sometimes think that harnesses are a necessity too!
oh my gosh that totally reminds me of you and sarah:)
Very funny! My boys walked in the room right as he was talking about where milk comes from. I turned it off and they were disappointed.
Ha ha, I heard you have a broken window!!
u just made my day. this was one of my most favorite skits from snl. and i so remember us talking/watching this together!
I thought of this skit because at one point in the day I said to myself "my mom says I have a problem, she says I'm hyper active" And this could have very well been as late as 9 pm.
yes tiff, brody fell into a window. These windows are so flimsy I'm surprised we went this long w/o one! Can't wait to stumble my way through Italian with the repair guy!
That's too funny. I remember watching that back in the day.
You changed your blog again and I love it!!!! I need to give mine a little attention.
That was really funny! I am still laughing!
Post a Comment