Sunday, April 27, 2008

parks and puppies

2 of their favorite things







6 comments:

Jenn Mobbs said...

Wow!! Your kids are getting so big. They look like they are having a good time with that puppy. Is it yours?

Melinda B. said...

What kind of puppy is that? Is is adorable! It almost makes me want a dog! It looks like lovely weather too. A bit jealous here.

-Sydney- said...

Cloe looks so maternal with that puppy :)

courtneyb said...

no, that is not our dog. I could never have a dog while living in an apartment! Someone from our ward brought it to the activity.

Anonymous said...

Hey courtney, I was talkinig to your mom the other day. Congrats on baby #4 You're welcome to check our blog anytime. It's fun to see your Italian adventures. Randall was in Albania from Dec. of 96 to Dec. of 98. He was evacuated during that time as well and actually spent a week in Italy, and I think 6 months in the Bristol England mission.

Jess said...

Everything is so green!! My kids love parks and puppies too. Too bad we don't have a puppy, and in another week or two it will be too hot for the park, but we enjoyed it while we could! 7 weeks!! I'll be in Utah around June 26!! Can't wait to see your fam!