as our time here gets shorter, I've started to think more about the things i will miss about Italy. Today at the park, the grass was overgrown and it seems all the parks have large trees with tons of shade. I had to snap a photo with my phone because I will miss being at the park and sitting in the shade from all the trees. No burning hot slides at 11 a.m. here :) 
you can kind of make out Cloe playing in there somewhere.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

5 comments:
I love the trees too. It's always questionable if you want to sit on the grass though:).
ah, nostalgia. well, we need you here, so don't get too attached to the trees!
yeah, I was comfy on a bench.
katrina- trust me, i'm so ready to come home. the only thing that i will really miss is the food.
That's so pretty. That's how WA is too...very shady with all the trees and really green!
Post a Comment