Ryan and I always say that once you've worked as a server in a restaurant, you have the "tipping disease". Meaning you always have to leave a good tip whenever you eat out. So true isn't it? Well I have come to realize that I have a different type of disease. Since I grew up by the beach and spent most of my days as a teen at the beach, I now crave it when it's been too long. I can feel the salt water levels in my blood getting low and with pregnancy it tends to be a stronger urge.
if only it was more convenient to get here. The kids love the beach and we could stay all day every day.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

6 comments:
nice to finally see a pic of u on here court!
Courtney you look great.It looks like a fun day for you and the children.
Love Mother
your look great courtney! and the pictures of your kids are priceless!
and...amen courtney, amen! i have that same dirty so cal saltwater in my blood too. i get feeling all land-locked and it's almost enough to depress me. i'm just glad that we are going to coronado for the fourth!!
I too will say, you look great!! It's nice to see a picture of you. It looks like you are having a blast!!
Hey Courtney! I'm just checking my friends blogs that I haven't checked in months and it seems like everyone is pregnant! You are the third person with the little baby widget picture on their blog. I about 15 weeks pregnant myself. It was good to see pictures of you and your kids. Your life looks like such an adventure! Hope every thing is going well!
Take care!
I haven't been to a beach in a really, really long time. Now I'm craving a trip to a beach. Cute pictures of the kids and who is that Hot MOMMA?
Post a Comment